July 31, 2011

Colorado :)

Ok, I know it's a lot of pictures, but it was a long trip! I had tons and tons of fun in Colorado! I can't believe it's over! It still feels weird being back home. I miss them all already!

I spent the first few days at Melissa's house. We drove by my old houses, went to a candy factory, went to Cherry Creek, camped out in the RV, went star gazing, saw Wild Bill's grave, watched movies, went bowling, and got our nails done. 

 Scary driver!!!

 I couldn't believe how much construction they have done on Parker and Arapahoe road!
 "Hike" by Wild Bill's grave
 We found this on one of the trees :)


 R.I.P. Wild Bill!
 Melissa with a giant Indian man statue 

 Yum!!!
 Please ignore my face in the background. The point is, we went bowling with Hannah!
 Hammond's candy factory!
 Giant lolly pop!!!

 Admit it, you wish you drove this car
As we're driving 90 mph, 
Me: Turn on the AC. Melissa: No, we'll just roll down the windows! 
 Root Beer, 2 containers of ice cream, skittles, starburst, dinner, and chocolate syrup. Yep! We're set!
 Cherry Creek at sunset :)
 Beautiful Colorado! 

Next I stayed with Hannah. It was really fun! We went to a frozen yogurt place called Pink Berry and went swimming with her family during the day, and that night went to a single's ward dance. The next day I went to the single's ward with Hannah, Melissa, and Xan. I'm so glad we all went for the first time together!

After that, I went to Quincey's house. We had tons of fun too! I have been at her house for all of her birthdays since she turned 10, so of course I was there this year! We went to a really cool restaurant for her birthday lunch called Mt.Fuji. They cooked the food right in front of us! On her birthday we got pedicures and had a small birthday party. The rest of the time I was there we went shopping, went to Chipotle, saw Harry Potter, played lots of games, and went to Yogurtland! 
 Fried rice in the shape of a heart
 Onions on fire! A.K.A. our volcano :)
 Yummy food from Mt.Fuji!
 Quincey and Preston
 Morgan and her lovely hat :)
 Yogurtland!!!
 Chips and homemade Salsa :)
Settlers and a movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment