September 21, 2012

Happenings

Hello all! Life has been pretty crazy lately. I moved out of The Colony (Hallelujah!!!!), and into Raintree at the end of August. So far things have been really good! My roommates are Quincey (Yay! So fun having her as a roommate), Rachel, Elsa, Jayne, and Ezmerelda. There are definitely a lot of strong personalities in our apartment, so that'll be interesting. I think we'll have a lot of fun together though. We've all gotten to know each other pretty well and for the most part everyone has gotten along. We've spent a lot of time at the hot tub, going on walks, and watching stuff on our gigantic TV. On my 19th birthday, school started up again. It made for a weird birthday, but it's kind of nice to be back on a regular schedule. I definitely didn't miss all those textbooks though! I'm busy now, but I think it will be a really good year. I guess we'll find out! Here's some of what I've been up to:



So we tried to make breadsticks once.......that turned out well. 


Then we tried to use our dishwasher.......also a success. 




And since neither of those plans worked out we decided to do homework........ya we're getting a lot done.


The one thing that did turn out nicely was our gigantic TV! It takes up half of our living room and we had to go door to door to recruit guys to carry it up to our apartment, but we made it work! Finally a success! 


That's all for now folks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment