May 28, 2012

Summer Days With Family

Lately I've been spending just about every weekend at home for one reason or another. It has been fun to spend time with my family!

Max and I had some fun hanging out in my trunk! Because what else was there to do?



Justin, Max, and I spent some time washing the cars and then had a picnic on top of mine ~ Just for fun!



It was Mother's Day not too long ago, and my mom got some M&M's and a new camera


This past weekend Max, Justin and I did some experimental cooking (thank you pinterest), and it all turned out pretty great! 
Here are our Koolaid slushies-


Snicker doodles!!! So yummy! 



For Memorial Day we had a big family BBQ at a park. Fun stuff!

Max and Jesse

 Justin decided to try out the baby swing- he got stuck haha



No comments:

Post a Comment