October 22, 2011

And I Thought I was bad before.......

Procrastination for this girl has hit an all new level people. Yesterday my car ran out of gas because I procrastinated going to the gas station. Ya, that's right, the car just wouldn't keep going up the hill which was full of traffic. So we ended up having to pull over, a mystery man showed up to help push the car off to the side more who disappeared right after, another random guy, 2 girls, and Connor showed up to help us push the car to the other side of the road, Connor and I went with the 2 girls to get a gas tank while Quincey and Claire endured the stares of all the other people driving past them. Eventually, we got it all figured out with much embarrassment on my part. SO AWKWARD! I feel so awful about the whole thing, but the only thing I can do about that now is never let my tank get even relatively low ever again. Perhaps this is my wake up call as far as procrastination goes...........It had darn well better be because I sure don't want to do anything like that again!

On another note, the rest of this weekend has been great! Quincey has been here, which is always awesome. It's funny seing her experience BYU for the first time because it's such a different universe. We went to Cafe Rio once and Yogurtland 3 times (yes, that's every single day, and yes it's that delicious). We also threw a pumpkin off the balcony to watch it explode, stalked the neighbors, played a card game, watched 2 movies, and stuff like that. It's pretty great! I'm sad that she is leaving on Monday :( but I am so so glad she came out to visit me :) Love her! I'll post some pictures later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment